What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you provide to us on our site (e.g. when requesting a prescription, requesting an online consultation, making purchases, subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to be kept up to date, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when registering to use our site). This information includes your name (first and last name), address, phone number, e-mail address, financial and credit card information, order details (which will include the names and dosages of the medicines you require) and any other information that you provide us with.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as “cookies”. The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process prescription requests, purchases, refunds, exchanges and other transactions.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than three years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we may share your personal information with regulatory bodies and/or agencies, our trusted service providers including but not limited to payment gateway provider, delivery partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies.
How we store your personal data
- Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format.
- Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to request your information to be passed to another pharmacy;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Repeat Prescription Services
Use Our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
Monitored Dosage System (MDS) is a medication management tool that organises a patient’s solid oral dose medication. Also known as a blister pack, MDS is ideal for patients taking multiple medications throughout the day.Read More
We often find ourselves concerned about the quality of our medication and whether we are administering them correctly. But sometimes, we overlook the importance of storing them properly and in a safe manner. Storing your medication in the right way is essential to avoid losing its potency. Read More
One of the main attributes of a reliable pharmacy is an efficient and quick dispensing service. Convenience and accessibility in pharmacy are non-negotiable and this service is particularly beneficial for those who receive regular prescriptions, as patients don’t need to visit their GP every time to pick up a paper prescription. Read More
This system gives us immediate access to all the past medical files and information that was provided to us by each customer in the past. It helps our staff to dispense medication with care while avoiding the possibilities of allergies, negative interaction between two drugs and various side effects.Read More
We accept unwanted medication from our customers including aerosols, liquids, and solids. Our staff carefully collects all the medication and hands it over to the NHS-approved disposal contractor. The contractor will then dispose of the medication in a way that has zero adverse effects on the environment.Read More
Being healthy is an integral part of a happy life. As a reason, many people are always on the search for free health advice and tips to improve their overall health. Health tips are a great way to ensure your overall physical and mental well-being is in the best possible condition. Read More
Rickys Ewell Spring Pharmacy's qualified pharmacists undertake medicine use reviews while closely working with patients. The expected outcome of these reviews is to provide comprehensive guidance to patients in order to help them understand the medication they are using and its purpose. Read More
Chlamydia screening, blood pressure monitoring, delivery to housebound patients, blister and automatic dispenser preparation, emergency contraception, photograph development, free advice for holiday healthcare including ,anti-malarial treatments. Please ask a member of staff or telephone the number on the front of this leaflet for any information about these services.Read More
We at Rickys Ewell Spring pharmacy understand the possibility of such situations. As a result, we provide an emergency medical supplies service where you can receive your regular medication from the convenience of your home or anywhere else.Read More
The daily operational tasks and services at Rickys Ewell Spring Pharmacy are intended to provide an exceptional service to our customers. Read More
We can dispense NHS repeat dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. Ask us for more information about this service.Read More
Blood pressure checkups are often prescribed by doctors as one of the vital signs that can help diagnose various diseases and threats. Let’s take a look at why or when you should regularly monitor blood pressureRead More
Chlamydia is a common bacterial infection that falls under the category of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). Many patients who have a Chlamydia infection often panic. However, the treatment of Chlamydia can be easily done using antibiotic medication. Simply consult a general physician and follow his directions with the prescribed medication. You will be free of the disease in no time.Read More
There are many conventional methods of birth control out there such as condoms, diaphragms, cervical caps, birth control pills, patches, and implants. All these types of birth control can sometimes fail to leave you in a lot of worry about an unplanned pregnancy. That's where the morning-after pills can come to your rescue!Read More
Mon to Fri: 9:00am - 6:30pm Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm Sunday Closed