Common Health QuestionsBack
- Can I give my child painkillers?
- How much salt do babies and children need?
- Can I take my baby on an aeroplane?
- How long do babies carry their mother's immunity?
- Why aren't children in the UK vaccinated against chickenpox?
- Can my baby go swimming before or after vaccinations?
- What is a fever (high temperature) in children?
- Can I use bottled water to make up baby formula (infant formula)?
- How can I keep my baby safe during hot weather?
- Can I stay with my child in hospital?
- My baby has oral thrush. Can it affect me if I'm breastfeeding?
- If my child has a fever, can I give them paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time?
- Can I give my child paracetamol or ibuprofen with cough or cold medicines?
- What should I do if I think my baby is allergic or intolerant to cows' milk?
- Can I give my baby soya-based infant formula?
- Are squash and pure fruit juice better for children than fizzy drinks?