What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you provide to us on our site (e.g. when requesting a prescription, requesting an online consultation, making purchases, subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to be kept up to date, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when registering to use our site). This information includes your name (first and last name), address, phone number, e-mail address, financial and credit card information, order details (which will include the names and dosages of the medicines you require) and any other information that you provide us with.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as “cookies”. The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process prescription requests, purchases, refunds, exchanges and other transactions.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than three years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we may share your personal information with regulatory bodies and/or agencies, our trusted service providers including but not limited to payment gateway provider, delivery partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies.
How we store your personal data
- Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format.
- Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to request your information to be passed to another pharmacy;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Repeat Prescription Services
Use Our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
We can provide a monitored dosage system to patients who are struggling to take their medication on time. The medicines are sorted in a monthly tray at the relevant times they are needed. An assessment will need to be made between the pharmacy and the doctor to arrange for a blister pack to be dispensed.Read More
All medicines are dispensed in child resistant containers unless you request us not to. Please remember: keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children. Our pharmacist can advise you on safe storage of medicines.Read More
We dispense NHS prescriptions and will give advice on how to get the most benefit from your medicines. We keep a comprehensive stock of medicines and use a fast and an efficient wholesaler service to enable us to fill all prescriptions promptly.Read More
Our computer allows us to keep records of all your prescriptions dispensed by us. This helps us check for possible problems, such as reactions between medicines and will help us deal with any queries you may have. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the NHS code of practice on confidentiality. More details about patient confidentiality can be found in another leaflet located in the pharmacy.Read More
Please return all unwanted medicines to the pharmacy where we will dispose of them safely.Read More
The pharmacist and our trained assistants are available for advice on all medicines and minor ailments, in private if required. We also give you advice on healthy living, for example, how to stop smoking, or healthy diets. We can direct you to other sources of advice and assistance if we cannot help you ourselves.Read More
You can make an appointment with our pharmacist to discuss how you are getting on with your regular medicines or talk about any new medications. It will allow you to learn more about your medicines and ask any questions you may have, and if you are having difficulties taking your medicines our pharmacist may be able to assist. Ask for more details on these services.Read More
Chlamydia screening, blood pressure monitoring, delivery to housebound patients, blister and automatic dispenser preparation, emergency contraception, photograph development, free advice for holiday healthcare including ,anti-malarial treatments. Please ask a member of staff or telephone the number on the front of this leaflet for any information about these services.Read More
If you need one of your regular medicines in an emergency when you are unable to contact your doctor, we may be able to help. We must stress that this can only be done in genuine emergencies and it may incur a charge.Read More
We would like you to tell us what you think about the service we provide at this pharmacy. We welcome any general comments about the services we provide and any suggestions of ways in which we can improve our services to you. We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. Please talk to a member of staff about any suggestions, comments, complaints or compliments.Read More
Ring or email us to order your medication and we take your repeat to the surgery. After 3 working days you just have to collect your medication from us.Read More
Mon to Fri: 9:00am - 6:30pm Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm Sunday Closed