Common Health QuestionsBack
You And The Nhs
- Can I choose where to receive treatment?
- How long will I have to wait to see a consultant?
- How can I find out my blood type (blood group)?
- How do I make a complaint about an NHS service?
- Can I demand a specific treatment?
- How do I complain about my dental treatment?
- Can I use my mobile phone in an NHS hospital?
- What if my NHS surgery or operation is cancelled at the last minute?
- If I pay for private treatment, how will my NHS care be affected?